28 Apr 2012

Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes

Finally got my hands a set of Real Techniques brushes and I absolutely love, love, love!




The set includes 4 brushes and a brilliant brush case.
The Contour Brush is great for applying a highlighter or sheer cheeks.
I use this when I want a sheer look as opposed to using my stippling brush.
The Pointed Foundation Brush is designed for liquid foundation.
I don't wear liquid foundation so I use it now and again to apply concealer.
The Detailer Brush is designed to be used as either a concealer brush or a lipbrush because it has a precise cut for defining - I think it is perfect for lipstick.

The Buffing Brush ideal for powder and mineral foundation.
My favourite in the set, I use it with my mineral foundation.


Overall these brushes are good quality and such great value (£21.99 from Boots).
They are synthetic, therefore extremely soft on the skin and effective.
I think they make a good set for someone just starting out buying and using professional face brushes.


And the bonus is the case doubles up as a 2-in-1 case and stand.
It's the perfect size for carrying brushes around in my handbag.
I do this quite often as you can see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...