26 Apr 2012

My Nail Varnish Collection


I collect nail varnish from various brands (OPI, BarryM, Illamasqua, Essie, Jessica, Andrea Fullerton & Nails Inc, to name a few). I realised that I haven't even worn most of them and they just sit there for decoration!



So before they all dry up, I decided to challenge myself to wear and picture every bottle, colour and brand to establish my favourite colours..

I will post each colour and label each as MyNailChallenge#
I will also rate each one out of 5 based my opinion of the colour on the nails, ease of application and chip resistance. Chip resistance is of course dependant on my applying each polish thinly and evenly, therefore only polishes applied in this way will feature.

Let my challenge for my favourite colours begin!
(P.S. I will still be adding to my collection!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...