19 Mar 2014

Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick | No.104 - Brun Cachemire Review & Swatch


Encased in a chic metal and genuine lambskin leather case, iconic with Givenchy fashion shows, the
Le Rouge Lipstick in Brun Cachemire is described as a Plum Brown with a semi-matte finish.


Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick | No.104 - Brun Cachemire

















It feels really creamy, probably the softest lipstick I own.
The texture is hydrating, smoothing and easy to apply in just a few strokes.
I love this shade. For me it is an everyday shade which suits many of my favourite eye shadow colours.
The colour lasted but the comfort didn't so I had to reapply to get the hydration back, but then I found that if I applied too much, it became harder to manage and feathery. I just removed it and started again.
On that notes the formula is easy to remove, it does not stain the lips proving it is not as long lasting as it could be.















The case covers and locks over the entire bullet so there is not much chance of it slipping off in your make up bag.
It is a little heavier than your standard lipstick with the case on.
Out of the case the bullet is more lightweight than it looks.
I think the metal and leather case could get scratched very easily in my make up bag.

Overall, for £25, this lipstick feels like a real luxury to own. 
I love the case, the colour and the soft texture. The only disappointment is the last.


post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...