12 Aug 2014

Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow - Olivia

In my IMATS London 2014 haul I managed to get my hands on Olivia, a new, but limited edition Chromalust loose eyeshadow shade launched at the show and available in limited quantities (now sold out) online.

The Sugarpill range includes colour intense pressed eye shadows and loose powders that are vegan and cruelty free designed by Amy, known as Shrinkle (below, right), Sugarpill's founder.




Olivia is a golden olive green. 

I own more Sugarpill loose powders and I absolutely love the sparkling, metallic pigment and soft texture.

A little goes a long way and for best results and last, I always use them, as with all my eye shadows, with an eye primer base.





















Sugarpill products can be ordered from the US but you will have to pay a custom charge. 

I have previously ordered mine from Cocktail Cosmetics and they can also be purchased from Love Make Up.

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...