13 Aug 2014

Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick - Centrifuchsia


Centrifuchsia Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick is described as a bright fuchsia.
It's really pigmented, but I did have too apply quite a bit for an even and opaque finish.
The texture is good, comfortable to wear and they have a vanilla scent, I don't mind that.





I like the uniqueness of the packaging but the bullet is a bit bulky. It is 6th anniversary packaging, only available for a limited time.


























Fuchsia is one of my favourite lipstick shades.

I found that it wore better with a lip pencil.
Worn here with Illamasqua Titivate, a warm bright pink medium lip pencil - now discontinued.

The downside is that this shade stained my lips and took a few layers of makeup remover to remove.



post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...