16 Mar 2014

Professional Beauty 2014 Haul

These are the products that I purchased from the show this year.
I've been going to this show for a few years and have a tendency to go wild, however this year my 
main mission was to purchase nail polishes from the latest ranges, including some glitter colours and add to my eyelash collection!
A very controlled and calculated haul, in my experience!




Includes polishes from the OPI Spring/Summer 2014 Brazil Collection and Gwen Stefani collection.

Freebies included a ScrubFresh nail surface cleanser, mini 3.7ml vinylux Tropix weekly polish and mini weekly top coat pack and pot of gold holographic nail glitter, free with my 2 CND purchases.

Over & over a - gwen - the signature shade of the Gwen Stefani for OPI collection
Includes swarovski stud & crystal elements, nail glue & nail art looks booklet 
I can't wait to get creative with this gorgeous shade!

4 In the Morning - Gwen Stefani for OPI
I am such a fan of dark nail colours, whats more this one has a satin finish.

I Sing In Color - Gwen Stefani for OPI
Another dark shade with a special glossy finish.

OPI Scores a Goal - Spring/Summer 2014 Brazil Collection
I decided to go for an everyday shade from the Brazil collection.

All Sparkly And Gold - Holiday 2013 Mariah Carey Holiday Collection
I am loving glitter at the moment. I can wear gold over most shades!

All The Right  Moves - Morgan Taylor Purples Collection
My first Morgan Taylor polish. I chose dark with glitter, of course!

Pretty Poison CND Vinylux Weekly Polish & Weekly Top Coat
I queued for about an hour to buy the CND Vinylux weekly polish
 designed to last up to 7 days without chipping and I am looking forward to trying it out.

Mavala Pink Diamond
I choose this Mavala colour to give my everyday shades that extra sparkle.

Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File
I brought a backup crystal file to carry in my makeup bag, I've had one for over a year now.
They are long lasting, come with a carry case and the most effective file I've used.

Eldora Handmade Lashes
Dark Synthesis Range
B156 mini smoky lashes & B203 mini spiky corner lashes 
I love Eldora lashes, I always take advantage of the show discounts (3 for £10).
These 2 styles are perfect for that subtle flutter!


Finally, I've been wanting to try teeth whitening for a while now. 
Was able to try it at the show and it came with a good discount so I went for it!

That's all for now.


More reviews and nail swatches coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...