2 Sept 2012

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Amsterdam

I'm so happy with my new NARS lipstick!!
On my first visit to the NARS counter in John Lewis, on Oxford Street to view the Fall 2012 collection, I resisted the urge to buy it using the 'I have one in a similar colour already" excuse!

On my second browsing visit, my makeup lover buddy coaxed me to try it... so I did... and that was that!
Before I knew it, I was not only walking out with Amsterdam, I had also brought Moscow, a colour that I have been loving for a while.




Amsterdam (left) is described as a Garnet Red.



The formula contains, Mango Butter, Vitamin E and Açai Oil which provide moisturising, repairing and antioxidant benefits. 






Overall on my lips, NARS Matte lipsticks are long-wearing, non-drying and comfortable to wear.





The finish is perfectly matte, yet the pigment is bright and bold. I don't own anything like it after all.

It's rich formula also means it can be dabbed onto the lips for a subtle hint of colour.


My advice if you are not sure about the colour would be to try it on, but I certainly recommend the formula.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...