8 Jul 2012

Gosh Nail Glitter | Amethyst Purple

MyNailChallenge#22

I haven't heard much about Gosh Nail Glitters, so I thought I would give my favourite colour a try.

Application is quite easy.
Step 1: Apply 1 coat of clear nail varnish to your nails.
Step 2: Dip your nails into the pot before your clear nail varnish dries.
Step 3: Brush of the excess glitter.

  












3*



The end result is glamorous glitter nails, however, in my opinion, it's a lot of work for them to look perfect.

This was my first attempt and as you can see, although applying the glitter was easy, it does take a lot of work to clear the excess from your nails and fingers. I used a small eye shadow brush.

You have to be sure to paint your entire nail with clear nail varnish, otherwise you will have a gap of glitter.
Try not to dust off excess glitter from the nail itself, otherwise you will end up with lumps on your nail.

It would make sense to apply a clear varnish over the top, but I tried and the glitter moves around too much and for this reason, the glitter does not have great staying power.

There are lots of colours to choose from. 
If you like to play around, you could mix the glitters to create unique colours.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...