1 May 2012

M.A.C Fashion Sets

O.M.G... heart palpitations!
MAC have chosen 7 of best Lipstick shades loved by MAC fans around the world and have launched Tinted Lip Glass and Nail Lacquer, in the same colour!
There are 7 Fashion Sets in total. Currently they are available online in:
Myth, Spice, Saint Germain, Russian Red, Morange, Impassioned & Rebel.



In the US they have a slightly different offering. They have 3 different shades; Snob instead of Saint Germain, Chestnut instead of Morange and Girl About Town instead of Impassioned. Shame we can't also have these options in Lip Gloss and Nail Varnish too!

Ah well, I'm happy because I'm a Rebel and anyone will tell you that I love to coordinate my colours, be it with clothes, jewellery, eyeshadow or lipstick, so I for one will be taking full advantage of this opportunity to coordinate my nail colour too!

Combined price for all 3 (no saving though) £35.50
Lipsticks £13.50
Tinted Lipglass £13
Nail Lacquer £9
Available online now www.maccosmetics.co.uk
In-stores & counters from 3 May 2012




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...