7 May 2012

Revlon Macaroon 096 Colorburst Lip Butter

If you like sheerness mixed with creamy colour, then these lip butters are for you...

When they first launched, I wasn't that impressed if I am honest as I was unsure which colour to buy as I couldn't try them in the store. After reading review, after review I really wanted to see what all the fuss was about so I was determined to sample on the lips before choosing a colour.

I went with Macaroon. After trying to find the colour on the website, I realised Macaroon 096 is a specific UK exclusive. Here in the UK, we have 14 of the 20 colours available.




Macaroon, on me is a glossy, slightly shimmery, medium rosy shade.
What I was most impressed with was the amount of colour and the texture.


It is a buttery balm, which has a smooth and not gluppy feeling. The butters contain Mango, Shea and Coconut oils, all hydrating and softening, so it feels smooth and comfortable.



The finish is glossy, and the smoothness stays on the lips. It can become slightly uneven with time however, so you do need to remember they are a gloss and re-application is necessary.

I think I will be going back for more as they are a great alternative to lipstick for those days when you want colour, but can't be bothered with accurately applying lipstick!

Available in the UK from Superdrugs & Boots stores for £7.99.
(you won't find certain colours online, including Macaroon, so check in stores for selections)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...