21 May 2012

Quickest Drying Ever - Essie Good to Go

I picked up a mini 5ml Essie Good to Go Fastest Drying Top Coat from the Professional Beauty show this year.




I've only just started using it and I have to say, it sure does live up to its name!

I always try to paint my nails before 9pm. Anytime later than that and I wake up with 'bed print' nails! After taking the time to paint my nails as perfectly as possible, the last thing I want is cobweb printed nails!



So, I have tried and tested this Essie top coat. I painted my nails at 10:30pm and this is what I found:

The positives - why you should try:
  • My nails dried in 2-3 minutes (I often have to wait about 20-30min)
  • In the morning, there was no bed print!
  • More noticeable of all, it leaves the nails with a really glossy finish
  • 5ml is a great size for your make-up bag
  • It also comes in the average 15ml size - Good to Go!
The downside - you should consider before buying:
  • The formula is quite thick so it is hard to spread thinly
  • The brush in the 5ml bottle is quite thin (I'm not sure if the brush in the 15ml is the same size) so you will have to spread it quickly to avoid seeing brush strokes
  • 5ml bottle is small, it will finish quickly
  • Doesn't really stop nails from chipping
MAC Rebel with Essie Good to Go Top Coat


OPI Monsooner or Later with Essie Good to Go Top Coat


OPI Dim Sum Plum with Essie Good to Go Top Coat



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...