7 May 2012

M.A.C Fashion Set - Rebel

So before they all sell out, I thought I would make a start by purchasing Rebel, one of my favourite colours from the collection. I already have Rebel lipstick, so I opted for the Lip Glass and Nail Varnish to match.




Both the lipstick and lip glass are vanilla scented.

M.A.C Satin Rebel Lipstick




Rebel Satin Lipstick is described as a 'mid-tone cream plum' alone the finish is quite opaque.
I find the colour is long-lasting, at least 3-4 hours because it does stain the lips.

M.A.C Satin Rebel Lipstick with Rebel Lip Glass

The Rebel Lip Glass is creamy with a purple tint and matches the colour of the lipstick very well.
A smooth mix of creamy colour adds sheer and makes the lips pop.

M.A.C Rebel Lip Glass
Rebel Lip Glass due to its sheerness makes it hard to work with when wearing it alone, as you can see, slightly uneven. M.A.C Lip Glasses are quite rich and sticky but not uncomfortable to wear if you prefer creamier consistencies compared to lighter ones.

Nails to follow!

My Beauty homie friend also added to her collection... Impassioned & Spice Lip Glass.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...