7 May 2012

Jessica Nail Colour | Dangerously Dark

MyNailChallenge#10

I have so much catching up to do with my nail challenge but I don't want the posts to appear all at once, so I have to be patient.
Then I go and try another colour, and I am blown away but how glossy it is so it has jump the queue!





Jessica | 690 Dangerously Dark
5*
I just have to give this a 5. The dark purple shade gets it high marks alone, but it's the finish that I also found impressive. The glossy sheen lasted as long as the varnish did on my nails.
I didn't use the flash but it was quite hard to capture its glossiness!
You will have to take my word for it and try for yourself!
It dried really quickly and lasted my usual 2-3 days without dramatic chipping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...