19 Jun 2012

Inside my Glossybox June 2012

How exciting, my June 2012 Glossybox has arrived! 


The theme of this month's box is sexy summer style!



It contains:


(prices for full sizes in brackets)




 Glossybox Exclusive Pro Beauty Brush (£15.00)
I've tried it for lightly dusting on my powder foundation. The fibres are slightly prickly as it is made with natural goats hair, but it's good for light application and is the perfect size for travelling. 




Yves Rocher Mini Ultra Volume Sexy Pulp Mascara 2.5ml (£16.90 - 9ml)
I haven't opened it yet, as the minute I do I know its shelf life will be compromised! 
I will take it on holiday and let you know what I think of its sexy pulping effect!






Agent Provocateur Eau  Provocateur x3 1.5ml (£39 - 50ml)
3 exciting new floral fragrance samples from the famous French brand. 

Pink is the vibrant signature fragrance containing a blend of Citrus and Red Fruit top notes, Muguet (Lily of the Valley) and Orange Flower in the heart and Myrrh, Vanilla & Tonka Bean in it's base.

Grey is the L'Agent, containing Bergamot, Mandarin, Apple, Melon and Peach top notes, Rose, Jasmin, Tuberose, Magnolia, Freesia and Ylang Ylang in the heart and Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood and Amber Crystals in its base. Described as seductive and sensual.

Red (and my favourite) is the provocative and enigmatically described Maitresse.
It contains Rose, Jasmin Sambac and Iris in its top notes, Acacia and Granny Smith Apples in its heart and a base of Amber, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean and Gourmande elements.







BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer 1g (£8.00 - 4g)
I haven't used any products from BM Beauty before so always nice to try something new.
I was slightly worried that this shade wouldn't suit my skin tone, but I have dusted some on with the pro beauty brush. It feels soft and blends well, and leaves a radiant glow. 




Vichy | Dermablend Ultra Corrective Foundation Cream Stick samples 6g | £19- 12g
Vichy is another brand I have not yet tried. This sample pack contains a range of corrective foundation for  different skin shades so I am looking forward to seeing if there is a shade for me!





All in all, my favourites have to be the fragrances sample and the brush so far.
I can't wait to use the bronzer, foundation and try the mascara!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...