4 Jun 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter 075 Lollipop

So, I am in love with these glosses so much that I went and purchased yet another one!

Please see my previous post for 3 more colours in the collection: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters
And also the very first colour I purchased: Macaroon Swatch

My 4th colour is 075 Lollipop!




075 Lollipop
 It's a great creamy fuchsia pink and has to be one of my favourites from the range.

Lollipop with flash

Lollipop in natural light
If you love glosses with intense colour and moisture, then I really recommend you try one these glosses. There are 14 shades to choose from.

Available from Revlon counters in Boots & Superdrug stores for £7.99 (normal price), or less as they are very often in a promotion!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...