24 Jun 2012

MUA Lip Boom Bring It & LMK (Let Me Know)

I've purchased two more to add to my collection! I now have 4 out of 8.
I have tended to stick to the darker shades, apart from Vibe.
See my full review on my previous post here: MUA Lip Boom: Vibe & It's a Situation

Bring It is a vibrant red. I am a lover of red lipstick.
I own many and this one is one of my favourite red tones.






Here is Bring it alone on the lips. With and without the flash.
It's amazing how much a flash can change the look of your make up.
Bring It - flash

Bring it - natural
 This is the Bring it Lip Gloss alone. I don't really think they have much umpact worn alone.


But, on the lips over the lipstick gives a fuller look.


LMK (Let me know) is a deep wine, deep purple colour.


This colour is deep and bold, smouldering sexy with the right eye make up.

LMK - flash

LMK - natural

Again, lots of shimmer in its gloss, and I don't think there is much difference in the colour of these.


LMK lipgloss on top of the lipstick...


The gloss on top really makes an impact.

Very happy with these two colours. Out of the 8, I own the 4 darkest colours.
I wanted to be safe and choose the best matches for my skin tone.
My risky choice was Vibe but it grew on me and I where it often with my 'natural look'!

For full pros and cons, check out my previous post x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...