21 Aug 2012

Illamasqua Generation Q

Generation Q Shop Collection

‘Generation Q – is generation YOU! It’s what they tell you not to do; it’s what you see your true self through. It’s what is old and what is new. What you know and what you knew. It’s what you feel and what is true” Alex Box, Illamasqua Creative Director.

Like, Tweet and Pin your favourite Generation Q products here: Generation Q and the 3 products with the highest votes will be released to buy online on 28th August.

I have voted for:


Nail Varnish in Charisma

Nail Varnish in Charisma... 
I love Illamasqua nail colours and the quality of their varnishes. This shade is a deep raspberry pink.

Powder Blusher in Allure

I love the softness of Illamasqua Powder Blushers. I gone for Allure - A dusty rose pink with shimmer.

Complement Palette

I don't yet own any Illamasqua palettes, but I love the Queen of the Night (blackened plum) shade in this one. It also has a liquid metal called Focus (brown metallic), Slink (soft champagne shimmer) and Forgiveness (rich chocolate plum). It has my vote!

The full ranges launches on 6th September. Another great range of colours that I cannot wait to discover...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...