25 Aug 2012

MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Signature Blue

I tried this today, had to have it and had to blog about it!

I have two metallic MAC Liquid Last liners in Pop Iris (violet purple) and another deeper purple which I cannot name as it has rubbed off! I love metallic eyeliner colours.

So, Signature Blue...


It is described as a Dark Navy with soft pearl...




The liner is water-based and water resistant.
It has a subtle metallic fragrance but I can also smell the coconut acid that it contains.


The dip-stick applicator is firm and slick, super slick (!) allowing quick application.

natural light

with flash

The dip-stick, described as the “magic tip” is really easy to control.

The pearls are a lighter blue, giving the finish a subtle shimmer.


It dries really quickly with a wet-look finish. 



Above was my first attempt of 2 strokes.
Even though the claim is that the 'magic tip' is easy to control and precise, you will still need to practise the skill of applying eyeliner. I do agree that the tip, being firm, helps you out a lot. 



After going over line a 3rd time to prefect the top, my only negative is that you need to make sure you have enough on the wand so that you get an even line without seeing and pen line. 
Can you see what I mean on the right side above?

There are not many eye liners that I have used that avoid this happening. 
You just need to go over the line precisely with a good amount of liner.




Once it is on it is really hard to smudge.

I used an oil based eye make-up remover. It literally rolls off quite easily.

I like this blue tone. The 'magic tip' make it easy to apply and it is long-lasting. I recommend!

For MAC Superslick Liquid Liner, click here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...