6 Aug 2012

Sleek MakeUp Be Beautiful Blemish Balm

This month, Sleep MakeUp are launching a multi-tasking BB cream in a range of shades to suit fair and darker skin tones. Long awaited if you ask me. This is one of the reason I think Sleek is becoming more and more successful, it caters for women of all ethnicities.

Be Beautiful Blemish Balm can be used as a primer or tinted moisturiser and is available in 4 shades: Light, Fair, Medium and Dark.






The Be Beautiful Blemish Balm is multi-tasking because it is designed to protect, moisturise, conceal and prime the skin. Additional benefits include anti-ageing, smoothing and brightening, for a radiant complexion.

I like to know my ingredients - so here is what the formula contains:

  • Red Algae Extract has anti-ageing benefits. It smoothes, firms, improves elasticity and helps skin to retain moisture
  • Protein Peptides also anti-ageing help to repair damaged skin
  • Vitamin C & E protects from free radicals and sun damage for a brighter and fresher complexion
  • Jojoba Oil provides moisture
  • SPF15 provides light UV protection

As a wearer of extremely light, or next to nothing powered foundation, I have recently been testing out samples of tinted moisturisers (post to come). I have so far tried NARS and Laura Mercier (which is so far my favourite), but from a price point of view, I will be trying Sleek's version.

Launch: 29 August 2012
RRP: £8.99, 50ml
Availibility: In UK - Superdrug stores

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...