1 Jul 2012

Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Black Tie

I wanted to try a quality lipstick and I've read so much about the Dior Addict collection of lipsticks 
I decided I would treat myself and try one.

Dior Counter John Lewis Oxford Street, London


Firstly, I love the slick packaging. Surprising light weight and resembles the Dior Addict fragrance.




I chose 987 Black Tie, a deep plum red. 
It is one of the darker, bolder colours in the collection of 12.




It looks darker in the packaging, compared to how it looks once applied to the lips.






 The formula contains an exclusive blend of 4 delicate waxes, including Beeswax and plumping Hyaluronic Acid, which give a lightweight, soft, balmy and comfortable finish. 
If you are a fan of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, you will love this formula too.

Black Tie in natural lighting

987 Black Tie with flash

987 Black Tie natural lighting

The finish is a glossy wet-look, which lasts for 3-4 hours, providing you maintain it. 

They each cost £24, available in all major department stores.

1 comment:

BeautyBlogUK said...

I absolutely love this on you... Gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...