31 Jul 2012

Sneak Peek at NARS American Dream Palette

I found this palette whilst browsing on the thebeautylookbook.com yesterday and my first thought was, I need this palette in my life!...



It is available online at Sephora, Saks & Nordstrom.... but not yet in the UK!

I sent a tweet to @NARSassist for information and they promptly replied that details for the UK will be announced very soon!

I also visited the NARS counter in Brown Thomas, Dublin today and the assistant told me they would be getting it in the next few weeks!

Whilst I rub my hands together, here is a sneak peak...


The palette contains existing shades.
  • Bellisima: from a duo palette is a matte pearl with gold shimmer
  • Alhambra: from a duo palette is a metallic champagne gold
  • Silk Road: from a duo is a pink with gold shimmer
  • Galapagos: from a single shade, is a highly pigmented chocolate brown with darker tint when blended and gold shimmer
  • Bali: from a single shade is a matte brown
  • Tzarine: from a duo palette is a grey-blue shimmer with gold and silver shimmer


This palette has a good mix of matte and shimmery shades which blend really well together,
It's going to be great for travelling and creating your cool autumnal look.

Duo palettes are currently £24
Singles shades are currently £17
For details of NARS eyeshadow shades click here for the UK website: NARS UK

Swatches to come when I purchase!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...