1 Jul 2012

Illamasqua Lipstick in Howl

Illamasqua Lipstick in Howl is one of my favourite reds. 
The difference in other reds I have is it is a deep, red brick, terracotta red, with a matte finish.  





As you can see, I have been using it so much I slightly damaged the stick.
This is because the formula is so creamy.


The colour is rich and highly pigmented.

Howl in natural light

Howl in natural light

As you can see, due to its matte creamy formula, it doesn't settle well into the fine lines of your lips. 
Tip: To improve this look, smooth in with a lip brush and don't give it any shine with a lip gloss. 
This colour is great all by itself and even better with a lip liner around the edge. (post to come).

Illasmasqua Lipsticks £15.50.
Full range here: Illamasqua Online

Howl in natural light


1 comment:

BeautyBlogUK said...

I love this colour on you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...