8 Jul 2012

NARS Blush | Lovejoy

NARS Blush in Lovejoy is my first NARS blush!
I have so many blushers so have always resisted the urge to buy another, until now!

This blush comes highly recommend as a natural tone blush for all skin types, especially for brown skin.

The first thing I noticed is the make-up friendly packaging. It's flat and the compact includes a mirror and that is a tick in my make-up book. I am so tempted to travel with it in its original box though! I know the logo will fade really soon up amongst my other make-up items.










NARS Blush in Lovejoy is described by NARS as a "Shimmering Bronzed Rose". 
It's the perfect shade for a subtle hint, giving my skin a glow rather than shimmery sparkle - it provides just the right amount of bronze colour to the skin, even when I apply it with a stippling brush. 





It makes my complexion look healthy.
The texture is silky and doesn't feel drying on the skin.
It's a great choice in colour because the warm and bronze tone 
combines the benefits of a blush and a bronzer in one! 




I found that this NARS blush lasted all day on my skin.

For reference, I'm a NW45 in MAC, and a Medum/Dark 5 in NARS Sheer Matte. 

This blusher works so well with NARS Multiple South Beach. I've used this to highlight on the top of my cheek bone.

NARS Blush costs £21, a bit on the pricey side. Even so, I think the quality is great and I will probably buy another really soon!

4 comments:

B Street Design said...

Thank you for the review, I have heard simliar things as well! I would like to try the Nars 'Oasis', or 'Amour'.

Unknown said...

Your welcome! Both those shades look gorgeous. I'd like to try a more pigmented shade from NARS next.

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty nice. I will investigate when I can afford it lol!

Unknown said...

Lol! Yes, it is a luxury, I think MAC's Sweet Like Cocoa is pretty similar and Sleek have some really glowing shades too... these are more affordable... x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...