18 Jul 2012

MAC Viva Glam I with MAC Brick Lip Pencil

Following my previous post on (Viva Glam I Post), I found and wanted to share the perfect lip pencil to match!

MAC Brick Lip Pencil matches this lipstick perfectly.





MAC Viva Glam I is a statement matte red.



MAC Brick Lip Pencil is one of their best sellers. It's a medium red shade.

MAC Lip Pencils have a smooth and creamy texture, are long-lasting and available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades. They also contain protecting Vitamin E.


In Daylight

With Flash

These two shades work really well together.
I usually go for a slightly darker lip pencil, but in this case, I wanted a pencil to line and define the rim of my lips and prevent my lipstick from bleeding, rather than adding a transition of colour.


In Daylight
With Flash







MAC Viva Glam Lipsticks are priced at £14. Further details online here: MAC Online (Viva Glam Lipsticks)

Brick Lip Pencil is priced at £11.50 MAC Online (Lip Pencils) (today, they are out of stock on the UK website)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...