1 Jul 2012

MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Red Dwarf

I received this colour for my birthday (thank you Nat! :)

Pro Longwear Lipsticks are designed to give up to 12 hours of colour.

MAC describes Red Dwarf as a Pink Blue, I agree it's a deep pink raspberry colour on me.







It's a great shade for both dark and light complexions and works great with all looks, either with a natural, winged liner or smokey eye.



The creamy, lightweight texture glides onto the lips easily and they initially feel quite moisturising. 
The balmy film stays on the lips, even when set.

I love the light creamy fragrance too. 

I managed nearly 6-7 hours, with eating and drinking, but for an even look, you do need to reapply.


Red Dwarf Pro Lipcreme in natural light


Red Dwarf Pro Lipcreme with flash

The satin, creamy finish, is comfortable all day/night long. 

As they are designed to be long lasting, I wouldn't say they were overly non-drying though, my lips did feel like they needed some balm when I removed it.

£16.50 full range in MAC pro stores.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...