2 Jul 2012

MAC Lipstick Viva Glam I

MAC Viva Glam collection was launched to Be Bold, Be Beautiful and Be Safe. 
The proceeds from sales of the collection goes toward helping men, women and children affected by HIV and Aid everywhere. Viva Glam stars Nicki Minaj and Ricky Martin.

There are 6 Lipstick shades to choose from.
I love reds and in my opinion you can't go wrong with a good red lipstick, therefore my choice was 
Viva Glam I, the collections original shade introduced back in 1994, over 15 years ago!

 








It's a timeless deep red shade with a Matte finish. This shade is just right for both a day and evening look.

Viva Glam I in natural daylight


Easy to apply and has a lasts on the lips.
It also smells nice too


Viva Glam I with flash









Viva Glam I with Cream Colour Base in Bronze & Nail Lacquer in Screening Room (posts coming soon!)


There are some more gorgeous shades available and although it would be easy to show you a Google image here, I would rather swatch them on my own skin for you to get a better idea of the actual shade. 
Any excuse to buy another lipstick!!

In the meantime, you can Check out the rest of the collection at MAC Online






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...